The winter is finally coming now and you freeze outside, that’s bad enough. But today it’s raining continuously, it is also not really bright. On top of that the wind blows really strange! Unfortunately the weather alerts told the truth
But we let ourselves certainly not be beaten by the weather! Reason enough to cook a delicious soup that heats and fills us up
The frozen spinach can be, if not already done, thaw in the oven at about 100 °C very quickly. We buy fresh spinach fairly rare in Switzerland. Organic spinach costs compared to frozen (organic!) more than twice. The quality of the frozen one is great too! So why…
The spinach soup with roasted tofu is naturally gluten-free and is suitable as a main meal, as well as an appetizer.
Who wants to eat the soup over 2 days, should always cook only half of the mushrooms. The next day just cook the other mushrooms with the soup while boil up.
|red curry paste
|leaf spinach (frozen)
- 1Cut smoked tofu into small pieces
- 2Heat coconut oil in the pan, roast tofu with curry paste briefly and then remove
- 3Chop thawed spinach and parsley separated, clean mushrooms and halve or quarter them
- 4Sauté spinach in a pan with some coconut oil for ~5 minutes, stirring occasionally and finally remove
- 5Melt coconut oil in a pot and add flour all at once whisking vigorously. Stir occasionally until the roux gets light brownish
- 6Deglaze roux with vegetable broth and add all ingredients, simmer for 5 minutes